Bauer Nexus GEO Intermediate Hockey Stick
The Nexus GEO is taking Nexus performance to the next level. Coming in at 390 grams, the Nexus GEO matches the weight of the Vapor Flylite. This stick gives the player the ultimate verstility and the ability to do anything from anywhere on the ice.
The highlight feature is ER SPINETECH, a 5-sided shaft geometry that let us remove excess carbon fiber layers in the key loading area of the stick while maintaining a standard Nexus mid-kick point. The benefits are immense.
- The ER Spine is designed to make shooting effortless.
- It has an optomized flex profile to allow you to lean a lot easier into your shots.
- Creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade.
- The 5-sided shape provides a unique feel which contoursto the player's hands to maximize feel and control.
- A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
- Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play.
- Duraflex resin adds durability.
- Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control.
- New OmniCore blade technology adds stability to reduce blade fatigue and create a faster release.